Women Business Enterprise -
AmeriTask, Inc. is a forward thinking company that places emphasis on overcoming obstacles and achieving results. We embrace the reality that we operate in an ever-
Current and Past Performance
• FEMA/NFIP Technical Experts
• Property Preservation & Restoration
• Computer System Development & Hosting
• National Claims Adjusting Services
• International Risk & Claims Administration
• Catastrophe Claims Response Services
• Adjuster Training / GA Certifications
• Coordinated Field Services (Nationwide)
• Home Construction & Remodeling
• Medical Case Management / Home Health
• Staffing & Para-
• Develop, Train & Deploy Technical Expert Teams
• Logistical, Operational and Quality Control of multiple Teams, to multiple locations to include separate and concurrent events.
• Strategic Planning for Catastrophic Event Response
• Conduct Quality Control Inspections with Analytics
• Provided technical and professional liaison support to numerous US Congressional Offices following major catastrophic events.
• Conduct Advance Event as well as Post Event surveys in multiple locations with comprehensive reporting.
• Coordinate and Facilitate authorized Town Hall Meetings on behalf of FEMA/NFIP
• Establish & Managed multiple Flood Response Offices
• Team Building – Develop Strong Working Relationship with multiple subcontractors and vendors.
• Visionary & Adaptive Strategic Planning
• Systems & Process Evaluation & Analysis
• Business Administration
• Project Development & Implementation
• Organizational Evaluation & Operational Planning
• Management of Multiple Tasks or Cases – Nationwide
• Recruiting / Human Resource Management